Admax Sack Gabion
Admax Sack Gabions are double twist hexagonal wire mesh units consisting of a single mesh panel laced to form a cylindrical unit. The mesh is made from high quality steel wire, which is heavily galvanized to provide long term corrosion & rust protection.
PVC coated gabion sack has a longer life than uncoated one. When filled with stones, sack Gabions can be used in river control and various emergency applications. It is also commonly used in highway and railway construction Wire mesh sack gabions are filled with rock at the project site to form flexible, permeable, monolithic structures used for emergency usage.
Depending on the requirement, there are different types of sack gabions as per length, width, capacity and weight.
Advantage of Gabion Sack:
- Corrosion, rust resistance.
- Flexible, permeable, monolithic structure.
- Resistant to deform, breaks will not spread and are easy to repair.
- Plants can grow in the spacing of stone.
- High applicability, good or poor foundation is suitable.
- Convenience, install quickly, effective, stable.
- Low cost, long life.
Applications of Gabion Sack:
- Sack gabion is used in emergency situations and river training work when local conditions require fast installation.
- Sack gabion can be used when the water does not allow for easy access to the site and when underwater installation is necessary.
- Sack gabion can protect river banks from erosion, protect bridges and pier from scour.
- Sack gabion also can control and guide water or flood the same as gabion basket.
- Sack gabion can be used as the foundation of a dam.
- Sack gabion can be used for rock transportation.